Enabled Multiple File Upload on this Wiki?[edit source]
I want to upload 88 files at once- images of all the skins for the game. I plan to put these on the Skins page. However, I want to do this using the multiple file upload since it would be tedious to do this individually.
I don't see the option on our upload page. Is it disabled, and can you enable it?
- Hey there, that's because this gadget wasn't enabled, it is now. :) MannedTooth (talk) 02:17, 7 March 2019 (UTC)
Assigning Dev to Bureaucrat[edit source]
I am jbs, creator/developer of slay.one. I am looking to assume the Bureaucrat role that otherwise is assigned to an inactive account.
Is there a proof of my development role I could provide?
- Hey there Jbs, I'll take your word for it. If you happen to be a fake account and do some vandalism, you'll get the ban hammer. :) MannedTooth (talk) 20:03, 14 February 2019 (UTC)
Assigning New Admins to the Wiki?[edit source]
Currently we only have one admin here. Can we request new admins be added through you?
We also used to have a Bureaucrat, but they have been inactive for years. I understand you also have Bureaucrat rights, but we would like to give this inactive role to the game's creator, who is active on our Reddit and Discord. Would this be possible as well?
I can provide account names for these people.
- Hey there, thank you for this heads up, I allowed 2 additional wiki guardians openings. Just send whoever you wanted to promote through that orange "CLAIM THIS WIKI" button. If they are the game developers, please make sure they have proof as it would likely get rejected otherwise. As for the inactive bureaucrat, I see they haven't been active for over two years, is there any form of bureaucracy system in this community, I would need to talk to them about it first. Thanks! MannedTooth (talk) 18:44, 11 February 2019 (UTC)
- Hey, just a quick update, I talked with some people and you can just send the devs directly through me and I'll manually add them as sysop instead of guardians. MannedTooth (talk) 19:16, 11 February 2019 (UTC)
- Hey MannedTooth, I think there is a slight misunderstanding here. We wish to promote regular wiki users (not game developers) to the admin roles. The bureaucrat role is the one we wish to fill with the single game developer. Thank you for opening the Wiki Guardian application. Katydid (talk) 19:23, 11 February 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah, regular users should go through the wiki claims while devs should be added manually. Although you have very few edits on this wiki, I added you as a Wiki Guardian because of your good faith for this wiki. Be sure to stay active! If you need any help, don't hesitate to talk to me! :) MannedTooth (talk) 03:58, 12 February 2019 (UTC)